Header Ads



A star is born

 


A star is born

On this day 4 years ago my first star was born.

Today is Zarkoon's birthday, my first book.

They say the author's works are like their children, they are right, I feel now as if my son has turned four, and since today is his birthday I must give him a present.

My gift to him is his translation into English, I must let the whole world know my son, and I know that they'll love him more than I do.

Happy birthday Zarkoon, I hope that your wish will come true and you have got a pleasant trip on Earth before you leave, I hope you find the treasure you are looking for, and I hope you can unite the ten galaxies, and I hope Emprsept will forgive you, and above all this, I hope you don't forget our planet and come back to Earth again.

Stay tuned for the translated version of my book "Empire of Zarkoon" and you'll know the details, and why did I wish him those wishes?

ولادة نجم

في هذا اليوم منذ ٤ سنوات ولد نجمي الأول، اليوم عيد ميلاد زركون، كتابي الاول.

يقولون أن أعمال المؤلف بمثابة أبنائهم، أنهم على حق، أنا أشعر الآن وكأن ابني بلغ عامه الرابع، وبما أن اليوم عيد ميلاده فيجب أن أمنحه هدية.

هديتي له هى ترجمته للغة الإنجليزية، يجب أن أجعل العالم بأكمله يتعرف على ابني، وأعلم أنهم سيحبونه أكثر مني.

عيد ميلاد سعيد يا زركون، أتمني أن تحقق أمنيتك وأن تحظى برحلة ممتعة على الأرض قبل رحيلك، أتمنى أن تجد الكنز الذي تبحث عنه، وأتمنى أن توحد المجرات العشر، وأتمنى أن يسامحك إمبرسبت، وأتمنى ألا تنسى كوكب الأرض وتعود لنا مجددًا.

ترقبوا النسخة المترجمة من كتابي "إمبراطورية زركون" وستعرفون التفاصيل، ولماذا تمنيت له تلك الأمنيات؟

 

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.