Header Ads



I Know What You're Thinking




I'm absolutely convinced that a book is sold only by its title; So I decided to read this wonderful book and I didn't regret this decision because the book is very interesting

the book started with a small test to help you discover how you rank in knowing yourself and others

The writer put this quiz to discover if you're already a person who can read others and how well you can accomplish this task.

let's read the first 10 questions of the quiz

 1- Every time I walk out of the house, I am completely aware of people who are around me

TRUE - FALSE

 2- When I am walking on the street I always know if there are people walking in back of me or to the side of me

TRUE - FALSE

3- The first thing I notice about a person is the face

TRUE - FALSE

 4- I always notice what a person is wearing

TRUE - FALSE

 5- I always ask myself why I don’t feel good about a person  or a situation

TRUE - FALSE

 6- I immediately observe something about someone’s behavior that I don’t like and will form an opinion about that person 

TRUE - FALSE

7-I'm not surprised when my initial impression is correct

TRUE - FALSE

 8- If I don’t like someone, I never ignore how I really feel  about the person

TRUE - FALSE

 9- If I don’t like someone I stop and analyze why that person

rubs me the wrong way

TRUE - FALSE

 10- If I like a person I often reflect on why I like that person

TRUE - FALSE

Read the book to take the full quiz

Now I'll tell you about the 4 codes of communication:

 1- Understand the speech code

the writer here talks about verbal words

2- Understand the vocal code

here the book speaks about "the voice" and how your voice tone delivers your feelings successfully.

3- Understand the body language code

the body doesn't lie, so watch your body movements, the way you walk, and even what you wear

 4- Understand the facial code

at the final code the writer talks about how important your face expressions is, especially your eyes.

  

 

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.