Header Ads



How is the world now? The Monkey is the King

 



 

How is the world now? The Monkey is the King

Written by: Heba Morgan

My father taught me a wonderful sentence that says: The word is a trust and the pen is a trust, and God bears witness that I haven't written any word that doesn't express me and my thoughts since 2010 until now; That is why my readers can recognize my words even if I didn't write my name on them.

But I differ with my father on one thing only; I don't treat my pen as if it is a trust that must be preserved and returned to its owners after using it, but rather my pen is my only weapon against humans and their reckless actions and behaviors.

And I think that most of you know my red lines well, those lines that motivate me to write if someone thinks to cross them, and they are: the interest of my country, the superficial ideas, the issues that provoke me, and my love for China, of course, I won't tell you that I'm a supporter of human rights and a protector of the planet, and I seek to spread peace and help the poor...etc, all of these are self-evident and a role that every human being should play.

I'll talk with you about the climate in another article, and Egypt -Thank God- doesn't need an emergency article, but my beloved China, I need to defend it; The peoples of the world are now saying: Will we see the scenario of Russia and Ukraine happen again between China and Taiwan? I wouldn't say anything to anyone who thinks that way but "your minds go on vacation".

Do you know where the similarities lie between the two cases? The only similarity between them, and the spark that ignited the fires of war, is America, what a country, my readers! A state that makes the devil himself sympathizes with us, and begs for mercy -in its language- saying: Enough For God's sake, please give them some rest.

There are sayings repeated by the Chinese that describe the state of the world now, the first saying: No tiger in the mountain, so the monkey is the king, and the second saying: The dragon swimming in shallow waters, so the tiger imposed strength.

What do the Chinese mean by those phrases? China sanctifies the dragon, which is a symbol of Chinese culture, and they mean in the first sentence that the absence of the tiger from the mountain gave the monkey the opportunity to become the king.

The second sentence also expresses the struggle of forces; it means the tiger displays its strength after knowing that the dragon suffers in shallow waters.

In the past, the pharaohs ruled the world, and then the Romans, and later the empire on which the sun didn't set, and after World War II, America became - out of nowhere - the worst invention discovered by mankind, an invention built its future on the debris of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but I'm sure that this invention will vanish after World War III.

Was it not America that incited Zelensky to enter NATO under the pretext of putting forces to protect it from Russia? And because of this Russia became enraged and occupied Ukraine.

Wasn't it America who messed with China and ignited the Hong Kong protests in 2019-2020? And now is provoking China with the Taiwan card, and in full view of the whole world, America sent warships to Taiwan in blatant defiance of Beijing.

Tell me what exactly does America want? Washington imagines that it can write a new history, a history that says that she saved the weak "Ukraine and Taiwan" from the grip of the devil ones "China and Russia" and succeeded in launching World War III in which it eliminated all the devils on the planet, but she doesn't realize yet that the planet will get rid of her first; Simply because the planet's climate is on the verge of collapse, So let alone nuclear war, it won't even bear the gunpowder bombs.

Do you know how I'll end my article with you today? I'll tell you what the victims of wars say now in their graves, they look at us from a beautiful glass crystal, and watch what is happening, and say just one sentence: No tiger in the mountain, so the monkey is the king.

The article with Arabic translation in Al-Gomhuria Online


المقالة باللغة العربية على موقع الجمهورية أونلاين

ليست هناك تعليقات

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.